Thursday, December 6, 2012

ZIONISM AND ITS SCHEMING HALF-BROTHER


(An ironic miniature.)
These days, “normal” Jewish Zionism has got itself a crazy scheming brother, or should I say a half-brother? I am referring of course to the so-called Christian Zionism, the two of them appearing walking side-by-side in a weird semblance of harmony, holding each other’s hand. I have no doubt that they relish the truth behind their relationship, and knowing that, in fact, they have nothing in common, all they want is to use each other with no love lost. This is a dangerous path, though. Two sworn enemies, pretending to be bosom friends and comrades-in-arms, constantly devising plans to outsmart each other… I don’t honestly know who is running Washington these days (although I do have my suspicions), but I would never trust either party to manage my foreign policy, or domestic affairs. Their priorities are too screwed up!

No comments:

Post a Comment