Tuesday, October 3, 2017

GALINA SEDOVA’S NOTE.



A NOTE TO THE READER.

I have been posting my material on Bulgakov for 4 years now, and I have not received a single email to date. Without getting into the reasons for that, here is my statement:
I am convinced that my Chapter on Bulgakov is a groundbreaking work of literary criticism that will have a profound impact on Bulgakov scholarship in Russia and abroad.
I am therefore passing all rights to my work, which includes over 50 handwritten notebooks in Russian, plus the material already posted by me on this blog, to the Russian Federation.
I would particularly like this material to come to the possession of the Pushkin House in St. Petersburg, Russia, as I am the first one to identify the Dark-Violet Knight of Bulgakov’s Master and Margarita as Alexander Sergeevich Pushkin.
Nobody can reproduce or otherwise use this work without an explicit permission by the said authority.
Galina Sedova


No comments:

Post a Comment