Tuesday, April 24, 2018

GALINA SEDOVA’S LETTER TO THE PUSHKIN HOUSE IN SPB, RUSSIA


Dear Pushkin House! My maiden and professional name is Galina Sedova, which I use in my extensive work of literary criticism, centering on M. A. Bulgakov, who used Pushkin and other poets of the Golden and Silver Ages of Russian literature as prototypes of characters in his works. Much of my material has already been posted on my husband’s blog alexanderartemsakharov.blogspot.com, which we share. It is my desire to bequeath my work (which includes over a hundred notebooks handwritten in Russian,) to your Institute. For which purpose I would like to visit Russia and your Institute. I need an invitation to obtain a visa. Please get in touch with me on this matter at my address, shared with my husband at alexander.artem.sakharov@gmail.com. My invitation needs to be issued to my married name Galina P. Sakharov. Thank you! Galina Sedova.

No comments:

Post a Comment